- The company was incorporated on 26th October 2010 with the wide variety of products and services to cater to different needs of various customer segments. Having survived with an impact in the market for more than 6 years, we have become a well known trader in different segments of market.
- To be an Intimate Supplier that our Customers' desire to do business with.
- To be a Corporate Citizen that our Community is proud to host.
- To be a Sustainable Company that rewards each owner's equity share.
- Provide our Customers with reliable solutions to their specialty need.
- Provide our Employees with a safe, challenging and enjoyable work experience.
- Provide our Shareholders with a value driven organization focused on profitable growth.
- Each employee is personally dedicate to meeting the Customer's Requirements.
- In a professional and ethical manner that exceeds the Customer's expectations.
- Each employee will strive to develop a personal mastery of their individual area of expertise
and will continuously challenge and improve our business processes.
The company is well established trader of coal, fabric, garments and dry fruits.
1.The company avail the most immaculate array of Dry Fruits & Nuts and Dried Fruits that possesses no alternative in the entire global market.
2.The unmatched quality and inexplicable taste has attracted various national as well as international clients to place bulk orders
3.Additionally, customers are eased with the availability of the Dry Fruits & Dried Fruits at the most affordable prices and within the stipulated time frame.
FABRIC AND GARMENTS
1.The company is a valued source of a variety of textile products and services for a broad range of industries.
2. In line with the global manufacturing landscape and fierce competition across the board, Hong Kong's textiles industry has been moving up the value chain to cater to the demand for upmarket textile products with original designs or brands.
3.Today, the operation of the textiles industry in Hong Kong is focused mainly, if not all, on higher value-added activities such as sales and marketing, quality control, designs and development.
4.With the rapid urbanization of towns, along with the marriage and baby boom, the demand for high-end household textile products is growing rapidly on the Chinese mainland, although slightly hampered by economic slowdown. It is reported that the annual growth rate of consumption of household textile products will exceed 20% in the next 10 years, while the sector of household products is expected to replace the garment industry to present the leading demand for textiles.
1.The Company operates its businesses through coal business, which involves in production and distribution of steam coals and coking coals; coking business.
2.The Company distributes its products within domestic market and to overseas markets.